Re: Testing the mailing list

Mona

It's asking me to authenticate.

Do you have an account on groups.io?

I'm clicking on this url: https://groups.io/g/ecss/directory

Yes, that should take you to the member directory.

hmmm...  I don't think it asked me to before.  Or, I was already authenticated when I went to that link before.  But I don't remember signing up.  Hmmm…

So if you didn’t signup, you might not be able to see a list of the members…perhaps Andrea can confirm?

So I clicked on the thing to sign me up and it took me to that page and now it shows me 3 of 5 members.  Me, Mona, and Suresh.

Who are the other 2?  I assume Andrea and ???

Dana Brunson

 Are they moderators or something that aren't shown?

They are owners and I guess those don’t show by default.

Mona

    Mona Wong
    Web & Mobile Application Developer
    San Diego Supercomputer Center