Re: Testing the mailing list

Andrea Zonca

It's probably because the other 2 are owners and they are hidden. I changed a setting, try again now.

Il mar 22 mag 2018, 09:11 Alan Craig <a-craig@...> ha scritto:
Interesting.

If I go there, I get this error message:

This member directory is only visible to members of your group. In order to view the member directory, you must change your profile privacy setting to either Other Members of Your Group, or to Public.

So - I changed my profile privacy setting as it says, but then when I go to the directory url you gave it shows me only Surresh and myself.  It says "
Showing 2 of 4 Members"

Not a big deal, but just trying to figure out how this works.

On 5/22/18 1:59 AM, Andrea Zonca wrote:
you should be able to access the directory at: https://groups.io/g/ecss/directory

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 8:04 AM <a-craig@...> wrote:
I wish there was a way to see who is on the list.

I see that there are 4 members, but can't tell who they are.

Join all@xsede.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.