Topics

Available ESRT Projects - Volunteer Request

Andrea Zonca

Adding a few messages to the list to test how the archives look.

All:

  We have seven available ESRT projects that need consultants.  I would like to request that all ECSS consultants who have time available review these projects and indicate by leaving a comment their interest.  I plan to assign these projects next week (April 2 – 9) based on the interest expressed by consultants.  After assignment, I’ll send an email to the PI introducing the consultants on the project.  We ask that workplans be completed 30 days after initial contact with the PI, if you have any questions or difficulties in completing the workplan in this timeframe please let me know.

You can find the list of projects on the JIRA ECSS Consultant Dashboard (Second widget), https://jira.xsede.org/secure/Dashboard.jspa?selectPageId=10900.  The ESRT projects available are: https://jira.xsede.org/browse/ECSS3-5189;https://jira.xsede.org/browse/ECSS3-5191https://jira.xsede.org/browse/ECSS3-5190https://jira.xsede.org/browse/ECSS3-5188https://jira.xsede.org/browse/ECSS3-5171https://jira.xsede.org/browse/ECSS3-5180;https://jira.xsede.org/browse/ECSS3-5198.

Thank You for your help,

Lonnie Crosby

Lonnie D. Crosby, Ph.D.

ESRT Manager, XSEDE ECSS

National Institute for Computational Sciences (NICS)

Joint Institute for Computational Sciences

Oak Ridge National Laboratory

P.O. Box 2008, Bldg. 5100, RM 211

Oak Ridge, TN 37831-6173