Topics

Testing the mailing list

Andrea Zonca

This is the first message to the mailing list, mostly to check if there are bounces and check how the archive looks.

Brunson, Dana

It seems to be working!

Dana

Dana Brunson, Ph.D. | Oklahoma State University

Assistant Vice President for Research Cyberinfrastructure

Director,  High Performance Computing Center

XSEDE Campus Engagement Co-manager

dana.brunson@..., 405-744-4455